Save iPhone Wallpaper
Right click your mouse, select “Save image as” to download / save your selected iPhone wallpaper to your PC.
- Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library.
- PC users may save the wallpaper into their “My Pictures” folder (in My Documents folder).
Transfer iPhone Wallpaper
- Connect your iPhone to PC/Mac.
- Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select “Sync photos from:”.
- From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
— If you are using a PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
- Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
- Choose “All photos,” or choose “Selected folders” or “Selected albums” and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
Set iPhone Wallpaper
- Goto the Photos section of your camera. Browse through the albums or camera roll until you find the picture you wish to use.
- Select the picture so it is displayed full screen.
- Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don’t see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus.
- Here you can select if you want to email the picture, save the picture as a wallpaper, or assign to a contact.
- If you want to assign to a contact, press that button. The contact list will open and you can select the contact you wish to link to the picture.
- Select Done to complete the process.
Now Your iPhone has a new theme.